- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university; if the degree has not yet been awarded at the time of application, the successful applicant must be nearing completion of the bachelor’s degree
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one each from academic and professional references, submitted on graduate-school reference forms
- A resume which demonstrates the applicant’s potential for leadership and academic achievements as evidenced by activities during his or her professional career or undergraduate business studies
- Official copy of scores from the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) taken within the last five years, indicating an acceptable score
NOTE: Applicants to the MSA degree program who meet certain provisions will be considered for admission without submitting a GMAT score. If, upon review, the applicant is considered admissible without a GMAT score, that requirement will be waived. The following provisions qualify an applicant to be considered for the GMAT waiver:
• An advanced degree (e.g. master’s, doctorate, JD, etc.) in a specialized business field, economics, law or related field, or in a discipline involving a significant quantitative component (e.g. engineering, science, statistics)
• CPA, CMA, CFA or CFM certification.
The College of Business reserves the right to request a GMAT score from an applicant even if these conditions are met.
Applicants for whom English is a second language will be required to submit an official copy of results from the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System), unless they have at least two years of experience in an American college or university. Students taking the TOEFL must receive a total score of 213 from a computer-based test, 550 from a paper-based test or 79-80 on the internet-based test. Students taking the IELTS must receive a total score of 6/6.5.